[Electronics-talk] Do you use an antivirus with your iPhone?

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 10 03:42:16 UTC 2014

At this point, we're going in to an area that I really cannot comment on.  Perhaps somebody else here might know.

Sincerely,
the Constantly Barefooted Ray, Still a very happy Mac and iphone user!
Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in and fully protected by ClamXav Antivirus!