[Electronics-talk] Do you use an antivirus with your iPhone?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Oct 10 13:24:27 UTC 2014

George,

If you have a dealer near you, I think it would be worth bringing your phone in and have them run checks on it.
>From your description of how you use your phone, it seems unlikely to me that you have a virus, especially given
that IOS 8 is so new.  In addition to IOS 8 bugs, it is possible that you have bad memory that is causing a
problem.  Especially if your phone is still on warranty, it would be good to make certain that there isn't a
memory or other hardware problem.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson