[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Bluetooth headphones

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Wed Oct 22 15:27:42 UTC 2014

For a Bluetooth headset that uses bone conduction, the only one I know
of is the Aftershokz Bluez 2. Note the spelling of Aftershokz and Bluez.

This is a stereo headset that can be used for playing music as well as
hearing Voiceover. They are somewhat expensive at around $100.

They can be gotten from Amazon or directly from the company at:

www.aftershokz.com

Andy