[Electronics-talk] cd burners and copying cds

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 31 17:38:12 UTC 2014

Ashley,
Don't know if this helps.  I get a big stack of blank DVD's at costco which holds more data, I believe.  I purchased years ago, maybe $70-$100 and you get many things, like copying cd's, dvd's and many other things I don't use.  Lifetime subscription 1 time.  Don't know how accessible.  Definitely need sighted help in beginning, but after a while, it is just pushing maybe 5 buttons.