[Electronics-talk] Facebook Accessibility

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Sep 6 10:24:10 UTC 2014

Had facebook been more text-oriented in its conception and from its
start, I think taking such action would be worthwhile.  However you
would need a picture of a puzzled totally blind facebook user trying to
navigate that mess sent to facebook in order for any of the brains
behind facebook to even begin to understand your communication.