[Electronics-talk] Talking Digital Alarm Clocks

Alan Siman alansiman at cox.net
Sat Sep 6 20:01:21 UTC 2014

I am using Ivee talking clock.  It is mostly voice activated and once
set up I never need touch the buttons again.

It used to come in 2 models.  One with a radio and one just a clock.
Beyond the occasional quirky things it does it has proven quite amazing
and fun if you enjoy new technology.  I purchased it at Brookstone but I
am sure amazon has it.