[Electronics-talk] Related to My prior Question of Talking Alarm Clocks

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sat Sep 6 23:21:25 UTC 2014

Hi All,
  Curious, does anyone know if Reizon (I think that is the spelling) still makes their digital talking radio alarm clock? I have had mine for years and it  is slowly now losing its functionality (I have had mine for about 14 or 15 years:)). I have not been able to find it which is what prompted my original question. Any help or other product recommendations if it is no longer being manufactured would be wonderful. I am prefering digital clocks and ones that do have a plug in addition to batteries.
Have a fantastic weekend all!
Chris
Christine M. Szostak, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology
Shorter University
Rome, Georgia
szostak.1 at osu.edu

If you are interested in a professional consultation for a vision loss related issue see:
http://findingthevision.wikidot.com

If you are in need of a professional consultation for general research/statistical related issues see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com

If you are looking for professional proof reading or editorial review services see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com