[Electronics-talk] Sittin Hear Quite Pissed off!

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Sep 8 10:55:07 UTC 2014

The answer to your question is yes!  If you have some form of windows on
it, it's time to make a call to Microsoft accessibility support and get
Microsoft to take over your computer and fix all of these problems.  You
could be on the phone for over 12 hours as work is being done too, but
it's a toll free call for you.  Call 1-800-936-5900 when ou can, the
phone number is staffed 24/7.  Good luck.