[Electronics-talk] Sittin Hear Quite Pissed off!

Mohaned Sayegh mohaneds at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 13:33:23 UTC 2014

Hi Danielle,

First, I highly doubt that your prepaid cell phone is under someone else's
control. In order to do that, it would need to be an Android smartphone and
you would need to have a skilled technition to install VNC or some other
remote control program on it. It's just extremely unlikely. You might have a
family member who secretly goes through your messages or something; that's
far more likely.

Second, your computer is probably infected with a nasty piece of Malware. I
suggest scanning it with a program like Malwarebytes or Trend Micro's free
Housecall scanning service. Even better would be to wipe the laptop clean
and go back to the factory windows install with system restore. Anyway, I
hope you get your issues fixed soon and you're welcome to ask me more
questions if you like.