[Electronics-talk] Mobile hot spot question

Mike mrmikie273 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 11:25:45 UTC 2014

I just dumped my cable internet & home phone & am using the hotspot on my 5s
thru T-mobile. I got the $80 totally unlimited high speed data plan .  I am
totally blind using voice over & Jaws & I found it very easy to hook my
laptop up the first time. Now when I turn on my Iphone hotspot & laptop they
automatically hook up. T-Mobil   has no data overages charges. Now I can
surf the net almost anywhere with my I phone & laptop. It works great!

Mike