[Electronics-talk] Trying to Understand Data Plans

Gail the U. S. Male gailcrowe1959 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 23:36:32 UTC 2014

Hi Christine, you double tap anywhere on the screen, both to answer, or hang
up calls.  My phone doesn't work that way, for some reason, so I have to
find the answer and end buttons. these are soft buttons on the screen. You
can't configure your iPhone to use any of the hardware buttons to do this,
at least, as far as I know. Remember, you have to find the WIFI networks to
connect, but once they're in your networks list, then when you come back to
them, you'll connect automatically, with no effort on your part. for
example, you have a network called home, it is a secured network. when you
first get your phone, you have to go into settings, turn on WIFI, then find
that network, in the available networks. you enter the password, tap
connect, and you're set to go. then, you go to Aunt Martha's.  Aunt martha
has a network. you have to do the same thing you initially did, except once
you have WIFI turned on, it will stay on, until you go into settings and
turn it off, but you still have to see Aunt Martha's network, choose that,
by double tapping it, then put in her password, then choose the connect
button again. then, when  you go to Macdonald's,  you have to do the steps
again. now, you come hhome from your trip. as soon as you come into range,
your WIFI sees your home network, and without you're doing a thing, it comes
up, and automatically connects.