[Electronics-talk] Trying to Understand Data Plans

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 02:58:42 UTC 2014

Yes, on the iPhone you just have to double tap with two fingers anywhere
on the screen to answer a call.

To hang up a call, you can hit the power button at the top of the phone
while it's still up to your ear or you can use a two finger double tap
after you pull the phone away from your ear and the speaker phone engages.

Yes, the Contacts app is on the home screen. There's also a contacts tab
in the Phone app, and you can also work with your contacts using Siri.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail