[Electronics-talk] Mobile hot spot question

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 03:24:35 UTC 2014

Hi George and all,

Using your IPhone as a hot spot is very slow indeed especially if you are on a 3G connection.  LTE may be better but I think your internet through cable or DSL is much better!  If you are simply sending Email, doing facebook or twitter, this hot spot through the carrier may be adequate.  Listening to audio is another matter! The phone hot spot is not desirable for audio or video, or I should say, it wasn't good here!

Jim

Sent from my iPad