[Electronics-talk] Mobile hot spot question

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Sep 17 04:32:10 UTC 2014

I totally agree with you, though as a comment on the typing, I purchased
Apple's Bluetooth keyboard and have no trouble typing at about the same
speed I do with my PC when I use my keyboard (now typing on the touch screen
itself, yep, WAY TOO slow to be at all meaningfully productive:)).
Have a great day!
Chris