[Electronics-talk] Question About NFB Newslines and Minneapolis Tribune.

Barb O'Connor broconnor1972 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 17 17:02:13 UTC 2014

What is going on with the Minneapolis Tribune and NFB Newslines?  We haven't had a paper since September 9 or 10.  The message we hear is something like the paper is being investigated for content and it will be repaired as soon as possible.  What does this mean?  Are we ever going to get it back?  I know this isn't the exact message but I think you get my drift.

Any information you can give will be appreciated.

Barb