[Electronics-talk] Save up to $30 on Bluetooth devices this week!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri Sep 19 20:14:42 UTC 2014

Hi all,

This week you can save up to $30 by using these coupon codes when
placing your order for some Bluetooth devices! These coupon savings
are available when you place your order on our site or on the phone.

Want to know how to listen to your Victor Stream, BookPort, Plextalk
Pocket, NLS player, Talking Mp3 Player, or any other device with a
headphone jack through Bluetooth headphones, speakers, through a
stereo system, etc? Here's our popular podcast on the Miccus Bluetooth
transmitters and receivers we offer and how to use them as a blind or
visually impaired person: http://tinyurl.com/ltzetfc

Not only are these Bluetooth devices discounted $5 to $10 off their
regular prices which is reflected on the prices on the site, but on
top of that if you buy any two of these Bluetooth devices you get $10
off of your order. Use coupon code BT10 if you buy 2 or more Bluetooth
items, BT20 if you buy 4 or more Bluetooth items or BT30 if you buy 6
or more! You may also give us a call to place your order. That's $10
off your total with every two Bluetooth devices you purchase!

We have some great sounding Bluetooth speakers; the Miccus Pool Party
Bluetooth speakers and the Water Resistant Bluetooth Portable
Bluetooth shower Speaker:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/speakers.html new Bluetooth Headsets
and regular earbuds, http://www.talkingmp3players.com/headsets.html

Here's what some of our customers had to say about the Miccus® Pool
Party Speakers:

'It sounds in a way better then the bose.' RJH

'I wanted you to know that the Pool Party speaker works very well.
It's amazing to hear such good sound from a small box!' JG

'I just got my new Miccus Pool Party Speakers and I love them.  Now
all I need is the pool!

Your directions are perfect and made it so very easy for me to figure
everything out without the help of my sighted husband.  Big smiles
from Brenda AZ' JM

    Here's an audio demonstration of the Miccus Pool Party Bluetooth
speakers using my Talking Mp3 Player to connect to it via Bluetooth:
http://tinyurl.com/mq5owys

All our Bluetooth transmitters and receivers for use with your Book
Player, Talking MP3 Player and other media devices are available with
special price breaks. We have the Miccus Bluetooth Transmitter jack
which enables your player to use Bluetooth), it's companion product a
Bluetooth Receiver jack (Miccus Mini-jack RX) that you can connect to
any headphones, speakers, home or car stereo system etc, and enable it
to receive Bluetooth signals, as well as the Miccus Home RTX with
which you can transmit or receive stereo music from up to 150 feet
away featuring Bluetooth Wireless Technology!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/bluetooth-transmitters-and-receivers.html

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose Bill Me Later!(subject to credit approval)

This special ends on Thursday September 25th, so hurry and place your
order! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

All the best!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com