[Electronics-talk] washers and dryers

Randi Sanfilippo r.sanfilippo at comcast.net
Mon Sep 22 14:38:27 UTC 2014

I just replaced my washer in December and looked at many brands, I had a
front loader befor this one. I replaced it with a Maytad Brabo 980 series
which my husband took a picture of the dial and made me a list of all the
cycles. It clicks at each movement and at the top of the cycles it plays a
musical tones. I am pasting below what he made for me. Hope it helps, I find
it holdsmore than my front loader.

There are 16 cycles.

#1, normal is set when the pointer is straight up, 12 o'clock high.

Moving clockwise, to the right:

#2, cold wash

#3, sheets

#4, colors / towels

#5, active wear

#6, rapid wash

#7, delicate handwash

#8, Clean washer with Affresh

#9, Pointer is straight down and moving clockwise and upward to the left,
same direction:

soak

#10, rinse, drain and spin

#11, sanitary with Oxi and steam