[Electronics-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: VR Stream version 4.4 update is available: Enjoy online podcasts, wireless access to the NLS BARD

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Sep 22 20:11:21 UTC 2014

Victor Reader Stream version 4.4 update NOW AVAILABLEHi All,
  Sorry to those who have already seen this. For those not subscribed to HW's list and who have 2nd Gen Streams, in case you were interested, I thought I would forward the below. I just updated mine, and wow I am impressed.  they have gotten rid of a few bugs in my opinion and they have done a really nice job with the searching features!
Happy Monday!
Chris