[Electronics-talk] Avast: A Quick Question for Antivirus

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sat Sep 27 10:12:00 UTC 2014

Hi All,
  I know some have talked here about this, so I wanted to ask. How seriously trustworthy is Avast!:

  I want to use their free virus software but am just a little wary because I have noticed that their notices, email for registration... tend to have some typos that I have found to be common in fishing emails and the like. Before I officially register for the free version, I just want to be sure it really is a trustworthy company. Any help or info would be great!
Have a wonderful weekend all!
Chris

Christine M. Szostak, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology
Shorter University
Rome, Georgia
szostak.1 at osu.edu

If you are interested in a professional consultation for a vision loss related issue see:
http://findingthevision.wikidot.com

If you are in need of a professional consultation for general research/statistical related issues see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com

If you are looking for professional proof reading or editorial review services see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com

---