[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Re: How do I add a picture to Uber app

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Thu Apr 2 21:00:46 UTC 2015

They want one, but it is not needed. Now, having said that, I could see
one advantage of having one for a blind person. It would make it easier
for the driver to find you, as unless you have vision, or have a sighted
person with you, you will not be able to identify the car, as Uber
drivers use their own vehicles, and there is nothing on the vehicle to
help to identify it as an Uber vehicle.
Andy