[Electronics-talk] Thanks - I added my picture to Uber app

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Apr 4 17:23:24 UTC 2015

Maybe most people here already know this, but one reason that Uber is cheaper is that they can change their rates when there is a high demand.  My
guess is that if your rate was three times higher, there was some event that caused demand to be high, like a sporting event or concert that was just ending.
Of course, this can be a pain if one is a regular user and means one needs to check before booking, but it isn't a common occurrence from what I have
observed.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson