[Electronics-talk] Xfinity and it's pros and cons $$$$$

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri Apr 10 03:18:04 UTC 2015

Hi,
They are not gouging us because of disability but it is a bummer that we
have to be on a higher level than basic in order to get the service. Maybe
they could, to be fair, charge us the basic rate while we have the upgrade
to the x1 box??? The fact that needs to be considered is that many people
with disabilities are making way less than the average sighted person in
their work or lack thereof. So it seems that the cost needs to be offset
somehow for people who can't afford the upgrade, like me.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name.
God's grace:"Plunge a sponge into Lake Erie. Did you absorb every drop? Take
a deep breath. Did you suck the oxygenout of the atmosphere? Pluck a pine
needle from a
tree in Yosemite. Did you deplete the forest of foliage? Watch an ocean wave
crash against the beach. Will there never be another one?" -Max Lucado
my digital evangelism blog:w w w . ask in jesus name . o r g
my latest book is at:
w w w . a u d I b l e . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . c a t l I n e s . c o m
(take out the spaces to activate the links)