[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] intercom for door

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Wed Apr 15 16:32:07 UTC 2015

I live in a town home and got something from Radio Shack that has a
button that you can mount with sticky tape on the door, and it came with
two receivers that you can put anywhere, and when someone presses the
button a doorbell chime is played through the receivers. It is all RF so
there are no wires. But if you want to mount the button on the front
door of the apartment building you will need the landlord's permission.

You can get these units at any electronics or hardware store or at
places like Amazon.

BTW, We love Pampered Chef and our kitchen is filled with their great
quality products.

Andy