[Electronics-talk] Netflix

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 15:20:43 UTC 2015

What device are you using to play movies from NetFlix on?

On my Nexis 7, I just double tap on the screen and then look for the
various controls that pop up. Unfortunately, they don't stay on screen
for long, so you need to be quick. I've also used NetFlix on my iPhone,
but it's been a while, so I'd have to spend some time playing with it
again to know exactly what I used to do. I haven't played with NetFlix
on my PC, but my family pulls up NetFlix on our home theater receiver,
our Blueray player and so on.

On 04/18/2015 09:58 AM, Allison Depner via Electronics-talk wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I love that Netflix is adding audio description, but I have to admit that I
> don't know how to navigate while playing a movie.  I've figured out how to
> pause and play, but I can't do anything else.  So I wouldn't have a clue how
> to access any other menus.  Any suggestions?  I know this probably not an
> electronics question, but I'd sure appreciate the help.
>
> Thanks,
> Alley

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail