[Electronics-talk] Apple to USB converter

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Sun Apr 19 22:48:40 UTC 2015

I'm not so sure, at least i didn't find anything readily available on Amazon.

Tony doesn't say, but I'm guessing the cables being used are the old
style 30 pin male connectors.  So, what you need is a male mini usb
connector to a femail 30 pin apple connector that passes through a
charge.

I wasn't able to find this, but keep looking!

Jim