[Electronics-talk] Flatbed scanners and Windows 8.1

cheez cheez at cox.net
Tue Apr 21 04:44:42 UTC 2015

Tony, a word of advice.  never buy a peripheral it they can't tell you if it
is compatible with your OS.
That info should be on the outside of the box.  If it isn't, then ask the
salesperson if they could call the manufacturer or search the web for the
info.  If the salesperson isn't helpful enough for you, ask for a manager.
Most Wal-Mart workers no nothing.
But the best advice I can give you is: leave the store and go to a store
that specializes in computers and components.
I'm assuming by the timing of your posting, its too late to return the
scanner.
Vince