[Electronics-talk] NVDA been sluggish

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 19:48:59 UTC 2015

I have noticed that my NVDA has been acting a little sluggish lately, say
over the last 4 months. Sometimes links on previously opened web sites won't
even activate when I click on them, even after I reload the page or NVDA. My
outlook will crash every few days along with other issues here and there. I
am using windows 7, both IE and FF, and  I have my updates on and I use C
cleaner as well. Any thoughts would be appreciated, I even check my program
list under the control panel to make sure that excess programs have not been
somehow installed.

Thanks