[Electronics-talk] Accessible Microwave?

Diane Vlasoff diane.vlasoff at icloud.com
Sun Aug 30 00:03:25 UTC 2015

Hi Allie,

I have a Panasonic microwave with buttons i've gotten from Costco.  I have used large bowls in it but do not remember how powerful it is.

If you have access to a Costco I have to say they stand behind their products.

Consider this and seek other recommendations.

Diane Sent using voice recognition.  Please excuse aberrations in spelling or punctuation.