[Electronics-talk] Accessible Microwave?

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 17:08:38 UTC 2015

Absolutely incorrect on multiple points but not worth debating with
someone who's mind is already so fixed. I will say though that it's a
lot easier to tear something down from the outside then it is to help
change things for the better from within.

Ironic that a service provided by one of these organizations is being
used by someone to spread such an inaccurate and negative opinion.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail