[Electronics-talk] Accessible Microwave?

Allison Depner alley.cat.77 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 17:58:06 UTC 2015

Thank you to everyone for their ideas.  I plan to go to Costco this week to
look at the Panasonic that Marcia described.  I saw it on the website.

While I'm here, I want to say something about some of the responses
generated by what I thought was an innocent question.  First, I think that
some of it was off topic.  I not the moderator, but that's my opinion.
Also, if you're not happy with NFB and the work being done by the
organization, either get involved, or you might think about joining a
different e-mail list.  I really thought this list was for individuals to
exchange information.  I know a lot of people on the list aren't necessarily
NFB members, and I'm ok with that.  I do think if you join an NFB sponsored
list, you might consider who your audience is before raving about how you're
dissatisfied with their work.  I'm done.  That's just my opinion.

Anyway, thanks again for the information.

Alley