[Electronics-talk] Karma Go mobile wifi hotspot

cullen gallagher123123 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 21:49:24 UTC 2015

Hi all,
A few months back, there was some discussion on this list about mobile hotspots. I mentioned that I pre-ordered a device Called the Karma go. The device finally came today, and it’s a great way to get wifi wherever you are. The data never expires, and it is quite affordable, $14 for 1gb, $59 for 5gb, and $100 for 10gb. Karma  sometimes runs a double data sale, so you could get 10gb for $59 and 20gb for $100. Also, the device itself is very easy to use. You just press the power button for 4 seconds, and the device boots up. It is very easy to use, And I am glad I bought it. If you would like to buy one, visit this link.

https://yourkarma.com/invite/cullen8337 <https://yourkarma.com/invite/cullen8337>
You will get $10 off using the link provided.
Hope this helps
Cullen