[Electronics-talk] BANDWIT Newsletter

Chip Orange Corange at PSC.STATE.FL.US
Tue Dec 1 14:43:10 UTC 2015

Michael,

I did try subscribing just now, and I did include the word "subscribe" in the subject, and I did receive an email asking me to verify my request; however, I keep getting an error about a missing cookie each time I try to verify my subscription (either via the supplied link or by replying to the email requesting the verification).

Thanks.

Chip

Chip Orange
Florida Public Service Commission
Computer Systems Analyst
850-413-6314

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-talk [mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Michael Micallef via Electronics-talk
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 2:09 PM
To: electronics-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Michael Micallef
Subject: [Electronics-talk] BANDWIT Newsletter

Blind Accessible Newsletter dealing With Information Technology
(BANDWIT),  is an IT related newsletter intended primarily for the blind
and visually impaired computer users.  It is published once a month.
Other regular users can benefit as well.  Learning Support Assistants
(LSA), may find useful tips too.
You can subscribe by send an email to:

bandwit-request at freelists.org

   with the word: 'subscribe' in the Subject field.

The BANDWIT webpage is available at:
http://www.freelists.org/webpage/bandwit

So, please make sure to subscribe as soon as possible (before the 28th
November), as not to miss the next edition of BANDWIT.
Encourage your friends and others who think that could benefit to
subscribe as well.

Michael Micallef
BANDWIT Editor