[Electronics-talk] Lightweight Canes

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 14:47:19 UTC 2015

				I am using a very light weight cane from
Ambutek. Can you tell me your brand and I'll see if it's the one I've got.
My parents got me a bunch of light weight canes for Christmas last year and
I think that Ambutek may have changed their design, the cane I have now is
far lighter then others from that company.