[Electronics-talk] Keurig 2.0 accessibility

Maria Bradford mtbradford at q.com
Sun Dec 13 23:50:12 UTC 2015

I bought another elete 40 at Walmart.

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-talk [mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of tina sohl via Electronics-talk
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2015 11:19 AM
To: electronics-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: tina sohl
Subject: Re: [Electronics-talk] Keurig 2.0 accessibility

I doubt that will. We';ve called about it too. Maybe if every blind person
called that might affect them, I don't know. There are, brands like Mr
coffee who make a simple maker that uses k cups and has a button to let you
select the size and a few others too. Our next one will be one of those
unless keurig makes some changes which I don't expect with just 2 or 3 of us
calling.