[Electronics-talk] I Glasses ultrasonic mobility aid

Brent Harding brent at hostany.net
Thu Dec 17 22:05:44 UTC 2015

What is better about this solution as opposed to something like the
Buzzclip? Also, I thought I remember from high school that ultrasonic
security alarms existed and some caution to take in mind to not make false
alarms. Would these things likely set off alarms at buildings we are walking
by but are not attempting to enter?