[Electronics-talk] Accessible tablet

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 13:15:27 UTC 2015

Android phones cover  a much wider price range than iPhones, so the high
end phones can cost just as much as an iPhone, but you can definitely
get them much cheaper. The same is true for the tablets.

I have an iPhone and a Nexus 7. I enjoy both of them. What will you be
doing on the tablet? IMHO, they both have their strengths and
weaknesses,so I think it depends on what you'll be using it for.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail