[Electronics-talk] IGlasses ultrasonic mobility aid

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Dec 18 13:54:51 UTC 2015

Vince, As I understand it, the glasses send out ultrasonic waves, and
vibrate when the wave encounters something close by.  The closer the object,
the stronger the vibration. No sight required.

Thanks Annette for the info about your experience.  I think the other thing
you are remembering is the Buzz-clip, which I invested in.  It isn't out
yet, but it's supposed to work the same as these glasses, only clip to your
clothes, so you can put it where it's most convenient, or works best.
Really interesting to hear how well the glasses worked.
Tracy