[Electronics-talk] Accessible tablet

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 10:50:03 UTC 2015

Yep but I think some way somehow somebody has remote access to every
computer I get. I have bought 2 within the last 2 years and they
suddenly get fried, as in black screen especially if I try to make
changes of almost any kind. The solution is always Optimize and
Restore meaning I lose EVERYTHING! Not sure how that is happening
other than maybe fam giving someone access to there wireless network
or somebody getting the key to my laptops somehow. Messages disappear
from my inbox and they ARE NOT in the trash or even in the Sent mail
and I have replied to them and starred them for future visits. They
just disappear! IDK, but suffice it to say I am not sold on buying
another computer to use hear in this place. Also, I have to get
someone to put NVDA on initially since there is no speech and that
gives silence in time  for them to do what they will in terms of
switching server settings and the like. I went to Office Depot with a
problem that COULD NOT be fixed and I had to toss a perfectly good
oldie in the trash because someone tampered with server settings
disabling Internet access for me and me alone. If I invest in another
piece of tech it won't be for here unless I have nothing to work with.
I don't know how flindies live without a computer or some sort of tech
to get on the Web! EVEN IN JAIL THEY HAVE ACCESS AND CAN COMMUNICATE
WITH EVERYONE ON THE OUTSIDE AND WATCH CABLE TV AND GET ON SOCIAL
MEDIA! Essentially everytime I have to ride out to Office Depot I come
home with a silent but functioning computer which means it is useless
to me, with the exception of the last time when I got them to load
NVDA for me and I paid for it though. People don't understand this is
nothing to play with and its not like with them they go pay a few
bucks and walk away and once they get in the car they can use there
stuff. I tried buying my own Internet Hot Spot and I own a copy of
Office 365 which I am and was unable to set up because my current
laptop WOULD NOT let the technicians enter all of the numbers to
install them. What do I make of that? Thanks for reading.

I don't know why this keeps happening to me! And it is just me. Also,
Christmas shopping was difficult for me because certain sites are
disabled like I either can't add stuff to my cart or once I add them I
cant check out because hitting the button for check out does nothing.
So I become limited basically to sites that take phone orders which is
not always convenient, nor do they always have particularly what I
want. Also, usually once I shop on a site, I am unable to place
subsequent orders so this means I have to place one order then move
on. What is that about? And has anyone heard of this, once you unsub
from a newsletter like those daily deal sites, you cant sign  back up
again? They tell me I have to get another browser. Something crazy and
strange is going on!