[Electronics-talk] Tactile screen protector

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 22 14:52:24 UTC 2015

Dear Chip and all,

I have and use the screen protector overlay from "A T Guys" and I am totally
blind.
I find that it halps me find buttons when I am in a "Q" and voice over is
talking and so is a menu message that makes it hard to find the button for
the option I want.
The question is, who did you get the phone f?, You or the sighted persons
who may still be able to deal with your overlay.  Who's phone is it and who
needs the overlay more, you or them.
No mater what, most sighted people can deal with the overlay and any
distortion is presents.
The overly makes it eaier for us to find buttons and keys on the screen
which is something the sighted do not have a real problem with.

Just my opinion.

David Evans and GD Jack.