[Electronics-talk] OT: Merry Christmas

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri Dec 25 00:13:37 UTC 2015

Hi,
Merry Christkmas and happy new year to all of you. Meowy catmas to all the
cats in here.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www dot ask in jesus name dot org (you need to retype it)
Psalm 34:1-2 I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall
continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the
humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
Advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”