[Electronics-talk] CCrane radio

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Sun Dec 27 01:58:28 UTC 2015

I might have to see about that.  When I was in the hospital in 2002, George
went to Radioshack and bought me a pocket radio instead of just bringing me
a radio from home.  But now, it seems to have disappeared.  I don't know
where or why.  As far as I know, the last time I saw it, it still worked.
So go figure!  Pam.