[Electronics-talk] fopydo scanning stand for the blind

cheez cheez at cox.net
Sun Dec 27 15:44:58 UTC 2015

Hi, Jude:

I clicked on the link in your message, and I didn't see a price for this
thing.  How much is it?

I recall seeing a Youtube demo of it, and I don't recall a price being
mentioned there either.  This was even after he, basically, begged viewers
to buy the stand.

And, what is this software 2.9 all about?  Do you know?
It doesn't look like it has anything to do with the stand.

I assume there must have been some customers that tried placing an Air Book
on it.  It's stated several times it's not made for those, yet.

Vince