[Electronics-Talk] Entry level Braille display

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 03:18:27 UTC 2015

Hi Papa Vear,

I would check with Larry L. Lewis t Flying-blind LLC.  He specializes in new and used braille displays that he checks out himself!  His prices are quite good too!  I'd check with him since he has experience with many displays!  I purchased two displays from him thus far!

His website is:
http://www.flying-blind.com

Jim

Sent from my iPhone