[Electronics-Talk] Entry level Braille display

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Dec 29 16:38:58 UTC 2015

for the blindattic list and the treasure-scroll list is also available
there.
It could be the pbd-l list went defunct I don't know.  If I remember
properly pbd-l-request at icors.org if icors.org even runs a listserv
server by now.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/amcarr1%40veri

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/heavens4real%4