[Electronics-Talk] hd radios

Lisa P. Geibel lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 22:00:25 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,
I got one of the Sparc HD Radios someone here recommended for my husband
and he loves it. I also like it, but that's not why I'm writing. He has
an old Radio Shack one back when they sold it that I think may be the
only one they've sold. Does anyone know the type of adapter this radio
takes as I think that's all we need to know to make it work as I could
order an adapter for it that should work, but I need to know the proper
numbers for voltage and polarity to get the right one? Please help if
any of you can as he'd love to have one upstairs as well as downstairs.
I know it's on the radio itself in print, but we're both totally blind
and rarely see sighted people that could read the numbers to us. I
called our local Radio Shack, which is still open and was told that they
never sold them so they couldn't help.

Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1