[Electronics-talk] Problem With Email on iPhone

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 20:08:38 UTC 2015

Hmm, not sure what to do next then. Are you able to check your mail from
another device like a PC, Mac or your wife's phone? If you're using IMAP
(and POP depending on the settings) you could remove the account and
recreate it without losing anything. Obviously, settings on the phone
shouldn't change without you explicitly going in there and changing them.

Also, check to see if you're trying to access your mail with cellular
data or wifi. Maybe you went into Settings -> Cellular and disabled
email to save on some data usage.

On 02/01/2015 07:26 AM, Rob Tabor wrote:
> HI Chris,
>
> Fortunately there are no other network issues on the phone. Wifi is connected and I can launch Safari to visit websites. As I mentioned in response to an earlier posting, power cycling for me is a daily routine before recharging the battery.
>
> Best regards,
> RobT and White Cane Raúl III

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail