[Electronics-talk] Watching YouTube Videos

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 00:03:54 UTC 2015

Does anyone know how to get to the control panel on YouTube?
Like where you can change the volume or adjust the screen? In JAWS, it
automatically shows up but on YouTube I m seeing stuff like embedded
object and About Blank. I see Subscribe, Unsubscribe, and Like and
Share but not the other stuff and YouTube is silent. And, does anyone
get added unwanted tidbits in your To field when trying to send email
so your message bounces back as a permanent failure? For instance,
like I'll get an extra blindtlk at nfbnet.org, .org THen, I have to
recompose all over again!

Aggravated, and thanks all.
Danielle
P.S. I like NVDA but not as much as JAWS! I dislike some of the
pronunciations and that lil annoyance I just described now that I
found a synth voice I can work with. JFW is much more humorous and
light.