[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Re: using SAP feature with Time Warner Cableforaudio description

cullen cullen.gallagher at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 22:14:18 UTC 2015

Okay, this is why I am happy that I am a comcast customer. I have been using the talking X1 cable box since the end of December and It works great. Yeah, the feature is in beta, But it really works. Also, turning on audio description is easy to do in settings because the menus are accessible. I have a few videos on youtube demoing the system. Here is a link to one that shows how to turn on audio description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mkiMi2GSI8 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mkiMi2GSI8>

Hope this helps.
Cullen
> On Feb 6, 2015, at 4:57 PM, Tom Evans via Electronics-talk <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Is there a company that is best for our needs, since I am presently
> shopping.
> Thanks
> tom

>>> Brent