[Electronics-talk] Wanting to know if anyone has any idea about an android list like the iPhone questions list or knows anything about android phones

Christopher-Mark Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 01:31:08 UTC 2015

Uber actually is! doable with Talkback, but it definitely takes some getting
used to.  It's definitely not the experience you will have on I O S.

As for a list like the IPhone list only for
Android, yes.  I actually own a list with another guy, and we'd love to have
you.

If you'd like to join,

Go to:

http://www.clgproductions.net

On this page, find the link for listservs.  Click that link, then find the
link for the Android-Users page.

You can subscribe from there.

We'd absolutely love to have you!

Chris.