[Electronics-talk] Braille Watch Question

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Feb 8 22:47:05 UTC 2015

If you can get the watch, take it and yourself to a jeweler's shop and
get your wrist measured.  The jeweler will almost certainly have a
replacement band for that watch that will fit you correctly.  Expect to
spend something like $40 or $50 for the replacement of the band but that
will be worth the money you put out.